Friday, March 20, 2009

Learning About Jewelry Blogging

I've been designing and creating jewelry for a long time but I am just now trying to become more social about the whole business. I like the idea that making jewelry is something I can do when I am alone but I also know that it is really a lot of fun to make jewelry with friends.

Several years ago, before I moved to my current location (Pennsylvania), I used to go to "Craft Night" with several of my close friends. We took turns going to each other's houses for a night of beading fun. There was always good food and lots of laughter. Once I moved, I didn't have the opportunity to bead socially anymore and I became a solitary beader.

This has been my favorite solitary pastime for several years and now I feel the need to reach out for others of like mind. So, here I am, learning to blog!

I have discovered that there is so much to learn beyond making jewelry when it comes to the business of jewelry! One of the things I've discovered that I need to learn is how to create a successful blog. I am just a beginner at this. I've been reading blogs and, as you can see, I'm writing a blog as well. So, if you read this, please leave a comment. I'm anxious to get some readers and I have yet to learn how to do this but I am trying! Keep coming back, I appreciate your beading and blogging experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment